The Cybernetics and Information Technologies publishes scientific papers presenting original nonpublished theoretical as well as application contributions to the following subject areas:
- information processes and systems,
- operational research,
- pattern recognition,
- signal and image processing,
- artificial intelligence, linguistic modelling,
- control theory and applications,
- high performance computing,
- scientific computations,
- computer communication technologies,
- software technologies,
- information technologies in education (the list is not exhausting).
Submitted manuscripts are subject to a review procedure and a decision on whether or not to accept the paper is made by the members of the Editorial board.
The regular papers do not have article processing charges.
A limited number of papers (up to 2-3 in an issue) are processed by paid fast-track mode in order to publish the paper in the next journal issue (if submitted at least 1 month before publication date). The fee for fast-track processing is 450 EURO per paper; it is paid only if a submitted paper is positively reviewed.
Print ISSN: 1311-9702
Online ISSN: 1314-4081
Frequency: 4 issues per year